Have you ever?

Have You Ever?

Here I am going to ask the question that you probably wouldn't admit to if you friend asked you in person, but for here it is fine as no one will know who answers. 

I am interested to know the circumstances people are coming into contact with bed bugs with, or maybe not, as I am hearing many stories lately of people seeing them on public transport, at schools (where I, EPB Control have done inspections) and in other strange places.

Although not unusual to find them in strange places and places other than the bedroom, it just seems to be more common now.
Bed Bugs London, Have You Ever Seen Bed Bugs?


Please take a moment to do the poll, and also leave any comments on the post if you wish. As you know from my previous posts such as Bed Bug Treatments What To Do or Where To Find Bed Bugs  I try to be as informative as possible and now I would like some feed back which will help me with my upcoming post.

Have you ever come into contact with bed bugs?



Thank you for taking the time to take the poll, please take a look at some of my other posts and feel free to share. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts